The CDM Coordinator service provided by Absolute Health and Safety Solutions Ltd, is available in Surrey (including: Camberley, Guildford, Farnham, Staines, Woking, Reigate, Ashford, Epsom, Haslemere, Leatherhead). Under the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 (CDM 2007), regulation 9 and 10, our CDM Coordinator Service may include, but not exclusively:
- Preparation (or verification) of Pre Construction Information H&S Pack
- Agreement of all H&S Safety requirements for works
- Confirmation of the scope of works and hazardous operations
- Detailed limitations of works and access to site
- Details of any possible conflicts of works with other contractor works taking place on or adjacent to the proposed project
- Provision of any surveys or investigations (Soil/Asbestos, etc)
- Inclusion of any past H&S Files and information
- Undertake Competency Reviews* of Principal Contractor, Contractors and Designer(s)
- Submission of HSE Notification in accordance with Schedule 1 of the CDM 2007 Regulations, including any variations during works
- Confirm requirements of Health and Safety File**
- Formal letters of appointment – confirmation of all duties and compliance with CDM 2007, regulation 7, General principles of prevention
- Review Designers Risk Assessment and any variations - confirmation of duties laid down in CDM 2007, regulation 11, 18
- Review where required the Principal Contractors Health and Safety arrangements and confirmation of duties laid down in CDM 2007, regulations 19, 22, 23, 24, 26-44, which includes:
- Construction H&S Plan
- Method Statements & Associated Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety Arrangements
- Welfare arrangements (Schedule 2 of the CDM 2007 Regulations)
- Communication and Cooperation
- Training and Competence
- Conduct initial meetings with successful Principal Contractor, Designers and Project Manager – confirm hazardous operations, control measures, arrangements, project plan and future meetings
- Attend sites meetings (as and when agreed prior to commencement of project) – coordinate communication & cooperation, H&S File information from all contractors and suppliers
- Review /prepare Health and Safety File** prior to issue to Client within a maximum of 20 working days of completion of the project, unless otherwise agreed by both parties.
*Competency Review - Where the Client or the Client Representative does not allow or does not require Absolute Health and Safety Solutions Ltd suitable time to complete a Competency review or where the Client has already decided on appointment of the Principal Contractor, Contractors and or Designer, the Client undertakes liability of this duty and any liabilities that maybe incurred.
** Health and Safety File – The Client will ensure the Principal Contractor is aware of his contractual obligations to assist in the formulation of the H&S File with minimum ease and disruption. The CDM Coordinator will expect full support from the Client when requesting information from Contractors employed directly by the Client.
For further information and a no obligation quotation contact our offices on
or 0845 864 6934 and one of our consultants will only be too pleased to assist.