We have wide experience with low to medium sized projects, details of our competence with respect to the role of CDM Coordinator are available on request.
We can offer our CDM service in the following locations:
- Berkshire (including: Bracknell, Slough, Windsor, Sandhurst, Maidenhead, Thatcham, Wokingham)
- Buckinghamshire (including:Beaconsfield, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Marlow, Buckingham)
- Cambridgeshire (including: Cambridge, Chatteris, Ely, Huntingdon, March, Peterborough, Wisbech)
- Cornwall (including: Liskeard, Launceston, Bude, Heston, Looe, Camborne and Newquay)
- Devon (including: Dartmouth, Clovelly, Holsworthy, Ilfracombe, Bideford, Lynmouth and Barnstable)
- Dorset (including: Lyme Regis, Dorchester, Sherborne, Wimborne, Shaftesbury and Weymouth)
- East Sussex (including: Eastbourne, Hastings, Hove, Rye, Brighton)
- Essex (including: Colchester, Romford, Saffron Walden, Southend on Sea, Basildon, Rayleigh, Brentwood)
- Hampshire (including: Aldershot, Gosport, Petersfield, Ringwood, Portsmouth, Southampton, Ringwood, Eastleigh, Fareham, Havant, Winchester)
- Hertfordshire (including: Hatfield, Hitchin, Potters Bar, Watford, Welwyn Garden City, Royston, Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead)
- Lincolnshire (including: Lincoln, Grantham, Grimsby, Spalding, Skegness, Gainsborough)
- London (including: All areas within the M25)
- Somerset (including: Bath, Bridgewater, Taunton, Chard, Frome, Minehead and Yeovil)
- Suffolk (including: Lowestoft, Newmarket, Haverhill, Felixstowe, Ipswich, Sudbury)
- Surrey (including: Camberley, Guildford, Farnham, Staines, Woking, Reigate, Ashford, Epsom, Haslemere, Leatherhead)
- West Sussex (including: Arundel, Worthing, East Grinstead, Chichester, Crawley, Horsham)
- Wiltshire (including: Chippenham, Swindon, Westbury, Melksham, Devizes, Salisbury, Trowbridge)
If you would like a quote for us to undertake the role of CDM Coordinator for your project please contact us.
The HSE provide a simple Powerpoint Presentation explaining the duties of the CDM Coordinator. Further presentations on the other duty holders can be found on the HSE Construction webpages.
The HSE now offer millions of pounds worth of free publications. A free-to-download web-friendly version of L144 Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 - Approved Code of Practice, (Published 2007) is now available. This version has been adapted for online use from HSE’s current printed version.